I love cranberry sauce. It goes on just about everything, as far as I’m concerned. I just don’t like the fake stuff. I also don’t care for it when it’s terribly sweet, so I add vanilla extract to my cranberry sauce to give it a sweeter flavor without the sugar.
1 package cranberries, washed and bad cranberries removed
2 C blueberry juice
2 cinnamon sticks
1/2 C sugar
4 Tbsp vanilla extract
- Cook all ingredients together on the stove on medium heat.
- After about 10-15 minutes, all the cranberries should have “popped.” Smash remaining cranberries if desired.
- Cool and serve.
- Cajun Seasoning Mix (aminerecipes.com)
- Cajun Black Beans (aminerecipes.com)
- Cajun Roasted Turkey (aminerecipes.com)
- Blueberry Vanilla Jello in Orange Rind (low-amine, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, fish-free, low-fat, low-carb) (aminerecipes.com)
- Pumpkin Apple Dressing (aminerecipes.com)
- Amine Intolerance, Tyramines, and Histamines (aminerecipes.com)
- Shredded Beef with Cumin and Cilantro (aminerecipes.com)