Baked french fries are stupid simple, and extra delicious when you add some seasoning to them. For these, I used leftover Cajun Seasoning Mix from my Cajun Thanksgiving. Baked french fries are naturally low-amine, and totally delicious. Best served with low-amine tomato-free ketchup or tomato-free low-amine BBQ sauce.
4 medium russet potatoes
3 Tbsp safflower oil
3 Tbsp Cajun seasoning mix (or any combination of salt, garlic, onion powder, pepper, parsley, or other seasonings)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (400 for thicker cut fries).
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Cut fries into sticks and drop into a large bowl.
- Add oil and seasonings, and rub together well.
- Arrange potatoes on a cookie sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until they’ve reached desired crispiness, flipping once during cooking.
- Serve with no-tomato low-amine ketchup.
Very Low Amine: potato
- Cajun Burgers with Caramelized Onions (aminerecipes.com)
- Shredded Beef with Cumin and Cilantro (aminerecipes.com)
- Tofu Bites (low-amine, gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, paleo, tomato-free, vegan, vegetarian) (aminerecipes.com)
- Baked Low-Amine BBQ Chicken Breasts (low-amine, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, tomato-free, nut-free, low-fat, low-carb) (aminerecipes.com)
- Fennel Leek Soup (low-amine, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, nut-free, low-fat, low-carb, paleo, vegetarian, vegan) (aminerecipes.com)
- Baked Breaded Rosemary Lemon Chicken (aminerecipes.com)
- Savory Roasted Squash (low-amine, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, nut-free, tomato-free, paleo, vegan, vegetarian) (aminerecipes.com)
- Low-amine, Gluten-free Chinese Scallion Pancakes with Dipping Sauce (aminerecipes.com)
- Quick Get-Well Soup (low-amine, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, nut-free, nightshade-free) (aminerecipes.com)
- Garlic Green Beans (low-amine, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, paleo, tomato-free, low-fat, low-carb, vegan, vegetarian) (aminerecipes.com)