This simple low-amine dish is quick to make and delicious. A little chicken goes a long way once it is pounded flat and breaded, too. This low-amine dish is crisp and satisfying, hearty, and much lower in fat when baked than when fried.
1 tsp fresh thyme, leaves only
4 slices well-toasted (but not burnt) gluten-free bread
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ascorbic acid
5 boneless skinless chicken thighs
2 egg whites, beaten
- Lay foil down on a cookie sheet.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pound each cutlet flat with a tenderizer. I pound mine to about a quarter-inch thickness. Set aside.
- Mix breadcrumbs, thyme, ascorbic acid, and salt.
- Dredge chicken in egg whites, then coat in breadcrumb mixture. Lay flat on the cookie sheet. Arrange gluten-free, low-amine chicken cutlets with space between.
- Bake for 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve hot.
- Sour Onion Broil (aminerecipes.com)
- Garlic Dill Asparagus (aminerecipes.com)
- Baked Breaded Rosemary Lemon Chicken (aminerecipes.com)
- Yogurt-Marinated Chicken (low-amine, gluten-free, soy-free, low-fat, low-carb) (aminerecipes.com)
- Beet and Carrot Salad (aminerecipes.com)
- Baked Low-Amine BBQ Chicken Breasts (low-amine, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, tomato-free, nut-free, low-fat, low-carb) (aminerecipes.com)
- Tsatsiki / Tzatziki (low-amine, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, nut-free, low-carb, low-fat, paleo, vegan, vegetarian) (aminerecipes.com)
- Dill Beef Stuffed Cabbage (aminerecipes.com)
- Teriyaki Chicken (aminerecipes.com)
- Tofu Bites (low-amine, gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, paleo, tomato-free, vegan, vegetarian) (aminerecipes.com)
- Low-amine, Gluten-free Chinese Scallion Pancakes with Dipping Sauce (aminerecipes.com)