This simple black bean dip is a great low-amine protein source and works as a dip, spread, or simple snack / appetizer. Bring it to parties, share with your friends, and enjoy!
3 C black beans
1/3 C water
1/2 – 1 C minced cilantro, to taste
1 C minced sweet onion
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
2 Tbsp chili powder
4 medium cloves garlic, pressed
Cayenne pepper, to taste
- Mash beans with water, garlic, spices, and salt.
- Add onion and cilantro and mix thoroughly.
- Taste and add more salt, cilantro, or cayenne, if desired.
- Serve chilled.
Very Low Amine: black beans, water, cilantro, sweet onion, salt, garlic
Very High Amine: smoked paprika, chili powder, cayenne
- Savory Roasted Squash (low-amine, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, nut-free, tomato-free, paleo, vegan, vegetarian) (aminerecipes.com)
- Tomato-Free Chili (low-amine, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, tomato-free, nightshade-free, paleo, low-carb) (aminerecipes.com)
- Tofu Bites (low-amine, gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, paleo, tomato-free, vegan, vegetarian) (aminerecipes.com)
- Layered Frittata (low-amine, gluten-free, dairy-free, yolk-free, nut-free, paleo, low-fat, low-carb, tomato-free) (aminerecipes.com)
- Onion Pasta Sauce (low-amine, gluten-free, soy-free, tomato-free, nut-free, dairy-free, low-carb, low-fat, paleo, vegetarian, vegan) (aminerecipes.com)
- Low-amine, Gluten-free Chinese Scallion Pancakes with Dipping Sauce (aminerecipes.com)
- Shredded Beef with Cumin and Cilantro (aminerecipes.com)
- Beet and Carrot Salad (aminerecipes.com)
- Quick Get-Well Soup (low-amine, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, nut-free, nightshade-free) (aminerecipes.com)