This simple low amine salad dressing is lightly sweet and fruity, and has a full body with a crisp ginger bite.
1 Anjou pear, cored
1/4 C walla walla sweet onion
2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 Tbsp fresh apple juice
1/8 tsp ascorbic acid
3 Tbsp safflower oil
1/4 C fresh ginger, with hardened spots peeled off
- Add to food processor: pear, onion, ginger. Puree.
- Add liquids as necessary to thin it out while evenly pureeing.
- All remaining liquid and give a final whirl with the food processor.
- Toss your pear onion salad dressing with a salad and serve.
Very Low Amine: pear, onion, safflower oil, ginger, ascorbic acid
Low Amine: apple juice
Very High Amine: apple cider vinegar
- Carrot Ginger Dressing (low-amine, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free) (aminerecipes.com)