This simple low amine apple sage shallot salad dressing is a fruity but savory blend of flavors.
3/4 C apple juice
3/4 tsp ascorbic acid
1/4 C shallot
1 clove garlic
1 1/2 tsp dried ground sage
3 Tbsp safflower oil
- Puree shallot and garlic in food processor with a little apple juice.
- In a glass or bowl, whisk all together. Adjust seasonings as necessary.
Very Low Amine: shallot, garlic, sage, ascorbic acid
Low Amine:safflower oil, apple juice
- Carrot Ginger Dressing (low-amine, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free) (aminerecipes.com)
- Pumpkin Apple Dressing (aminerecipes.com)
- Shredded Beef with Cumin and Cilantro (aminerecipes.com)
- Low-Amine Teriyaki Tofu Cabbage Wraps (aminerecipes.com)