This simple entrée is fast and easy. Cod, when very fresh, makes a wonderful, light summertime entrée that’s low-amine and low-fat. You should count on one medium-sized fillet per hungry person.
2 true cod fillet
1 Tbsp fresh minced dill
2 Tbsp safflower oil
1/4 tsp ascorbic acid
1 Tbsp garlic, pressed
1/8 tsp salt
- Mix all seasonings together with oil and rub on both sides of cod fillet. Marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Grill on medium heat on a grilling rack (so that the fish does not fall through the grill) until desired doneness is reached. It should be about 3 minutes on one side, and one or two on the other, depending on thickness.
- Serve hot.
Very Low Amine: dill, ascorbic acid, garlic, salt
Low Amine: true cod fillet, safflower oil
- Rosemary Balsamic Flank Steak (low-amine, low-carb, vinegar-free) (aminerecipes.com)
- Dill Beef Stuffed Cabbage (aminerecipes.com)
- Greek “Lemon” Roasted Potatoes (aminerecipes.com)
- Yogurt-Marinated Chicken (low-amine, gluten-free, soy-free, low-fat, low-carb) (aminerecipes.com)
- Tsatsiki / Tzatziki (low-amine, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, nut-free, low-carb, low-fat, paleo, vegan, vegetarian) (aminerecipes.com)
- Fennel Leek Soup (low-amine, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, nut-free, low-fat, low-carb, paleo, vegetarian, vegan) (aminerecipes.com)
- Beet and Carrot Salad (aminerecipes.com)
- Shredded Beef with Cumin and Cilantro (aminerecipes.com)
- Baked Breaded Rosemary Lemon Chicken (aminerecipes.com)
- Pumpkin Apple Dressing (aminerecipes.com)
- Balsamic Vinegar Substitute (aminerecipes.com)
- Garlic Green Beans (low-amine, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, paleo, tomato-free, low-fat, low-carb, vegan, vegetarian) (aminerecipes.com)
- Pea Shoots (aminerecipes.com)
- Cajun Burgers with Caramelized Onions (aminerecipes.com)