- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lay ribs flat in roasting pan.
- Set aside a third of the low-amine BBQ sauce for finishing the ribs at the very end.
- Baste top side of beef ribs with a light layer of low-amine BBQ sauce.
- Slice onions into thick slabs and lay them on the ribs.
- Add water to roasting pan, enough to just barely cover ribs.
- Cook for one hour, then remove onions and flip. Baste lightly and replace onions on top of BBQ beef rib racks.
- Cook for three hours, flipping beef ribs at each hour interval. Ribs should be starting to fall apart at this point. You don’t want them SO tender that they literally fall off the bone – remember, you still have to move your low-amine BBQ beef ribs to the grill and finish them there. But you do want them very tender.
- Move beef ribs to a platter and start up your grill. Reserve onions to serve with your low-amine BBQ beef ribs, if desired. Feel free to cook as a whole slab (more difficult) or cut beef ribs into individual pieces, or in groups of two or three beef ribs.
- Baste ribs on both sides.
- Grill on medium high (get some char and color to the sauce, but try not to burn up your low-amine BBQ beef ribs) with the meatier side facing up.
- Flip, and cook meatier side down.
- Slice ribs halfway between the bones to create equally spaced, gorgeous, low-amine BBQ beef ribs.
- Microwave the reserved low-amine BBQ sauce for a few seconds to warm it, and give your BBQ beef ribs a final saucing.
- Dig in!
Very Low Amine: salt, onion, water
Low Amine: beef ribs, low-amine BBQ sauce
- Baked Low-Amine BBQ Chicken Breasts (low-amine, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, tomato-free, nut-free, low-fat, low-carb) (aminerecipes.com)
- Tofu Bites (low-amine, gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, paleo, tomato-free, vegan, vegetarian) (aminerecipes.com)
- Tomato-Free Chili (low-amine, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, tomato-free, nightshade-free, paleo, low-carb) (aminerecipes.com)
- Cajun Burgers with Caramelized Onions (aminerecipes.com)
- Dill Beef Stuffed Cabbage (aminerecipes.com)
- Onion Pasta Sauce (low-amine, gluten-free, soy-free, tomato-free, nut-free, dairy-free, low-carb, low-fat, paleo, vegetarian, vegan) (aminerecipes.com)
- Curry Cumin Pot Roast (low-amine, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, nut-free, tomato-free, nightshade-free, low-carb, paleo) (aminerecipes.com)
- Low-amine, Gluten-free Chinese Scallion Pancakes with Dipping Sauce (aminerecipes.com)
- Quick Get-Well Soup (low-amine, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, nut-free, nightshade-free) (aminerecipes.com)