Cajun Beef Skewers with Cilantro Sauce
I still have a fair amount of Cajun Seasoning Mix leftover from my Cajun Thanksgiving, so wanted to use it up on a simple appetizer. Beef skewers are always a good way to go, when well seasoned or marinated. I served it with a low-amine Cilantro Sauce
3 lbs top round beef steaks, about 3/4″ thick
1 C cajun seasoning mix
3 Tbsp safflower oil
Cajun Beef Skewers
- Slice beef into 1/4″ thick, long strips.
- Coat well in Cajun seasoning mix.
- Use “S” pattern to skewer beef.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Allow skewers to sit with rub for at least 15 minutes.
- Put beef skewers in oven and broil on each side for just over a minute each (or to desired doneness).
- Serve (with or without Cilantro Dressing & Marinade).
Very Low Amine: Cilantro Sauce
Low Amine: Cajun seasoning mix, beef, safflower oil
- Low Amine Cilantro Chutney (aminerecipes.com)
- Cajun Seasoning Mix (aminerecipes.com)
- Cajun Black Beans (aminerecipes.com)
- Baked French Fries (low-amine, gluten-free, vegan, healthy) (aminerecipes.com)
- Cajun Roasted Turkey (aminerecipes.com)
- Low Amine Tandoori Turkey with Spiced Gravy (aminerecipes.com)
47.606209 -122.332071Published in:
The URI to TrackBack this entry is: /2011/12/25/cajun-spiced-beef-skewers/trackback/
RSS feed for comments on this post.