This cranberry horseradish relish recipe always seems to make too much, but is always the first leftover (if not dish, while at the table) to run out. In the original recipe, I used sour cream, but to make it more user-friendly, I have switched over to plain, whole fat yogurt.
Cranberry Horseradish Relish
1 package cranberries, washed and bad ones tossed out
1 small onion
1/2 C sugar
3/4 C yogurt
6 Tbsp horseradish (it is best if you use fresh horseradish, or if not available, then the least preserved kind possible)
- In a food processor, pulse all ingredients together. The consistency should be well mixed, but not pureed – it should have a bit of graininess to it.
- Chill for 15 minutes in the fridge.
- Stir, and serve.
AMINE BREAKDOWN:Very Low Amine: cranberries, onionLow Amine: yogurt, sugarHigh Amine: horseradish
- Low Amine Sour Cream (aminerecipes.com)
- Low Amine Hummus (aminerecipes.wordpress.com)
- Low Amine Mayonnaise (aminerecipes.com)
- Garlic Dill Asparagus (aminerecipes.com)
47.606209 -122.332071Published in:
The URI to TrackBack this entry is: /2011/11/27/horseradish-cranberry-relish/trackback/
RSS feed for comments on this post.