Lavender Chicken with Tarragon and Longan Fruit
Lavender Chicken has a fragrant flavor that’s unmistakable. Adding tarragon and longan fruit balance it out and bring it back to a more savory flavor than floral. This dish is juicy and full flavored, but light, and a welcome addition to any repertoire of recipes.
1 Tbsp dried lavender flowers
2 Tbsp tarragon
20 longan fruit (like lychee)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp ascorbic acid
4 skinless chicken thighs
- Wash chicken thighs and pat dry.
- Pit longan fruit and puree in a food processor.
- Add all ingredients to a gallon Ziplock bag and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay into a Pyrex pan and bake for 20 minutes, covered, then 20 minutes uncovered.
- Low Amine Salad with Longan Fruit (aminerecipes.wordpress.com)
47.606209 -122.332071Published in:
The URI to TrackBack this entry is: /2011/10/03/lavender-chicken/trackback/
RSS feed for comments on this post.