Low-Amine Pumpkin Apple Dressing.
This slightly sweet dressing is slightly reminiscent of pumpkin pie and has a lightly tangy kick to it. It goes well on salads as well as being used as a sauce for meats such as chicken.
1/2 Fiji apple
1/2 C water
1/2 C organic pumpkin puree
dash clove powder
1/8 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp salt
2 tsp sugar
3/4 tsp ascorbic acid
1 tsp rubbed sage
2 Tbsp safflower oil
- In a food processor, puree apple.
- Add all other ingredients and puree until very smooth.
AMINE BREAKDOWNVery Low Amine: apple, water, ascorbic acid, sageLow Amine: sugar, safflower oilHigh Amine: pumpkin, clove (high in histamines), cinnamon (high in histamines)
- Baked Breaded Rosemary Lemon Chicken (aminerecipes.com)
- Fennel Leek Soup (low-amine, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, nut-free, low-fat, low-carb, paleo, vegetarian, vegan) (aminerecipes.com)
- Low-amine, Gluten-free Chinese Scallion Pancakes with Dipping Sauce (aminerecipes.com)
- Vietnamese Beef Vermicelli Noodle Bowl (Bun) (aminerecipes.com)
- Greek “Lemon” Roasted Potatoes (aminerecipes.com)
- Carrot Ginger Dressing (low-amine, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free) (aminerecipes.com)
47.606209 -122.332071Published in:
- Gluten-Free Low Amine Recipes
- Low Amine Sauces
- Soy-Free Low Amine Recipes
- Vegan Low Amine Recipes
- Vegetarian Low Amine Recipes
The URI to TrackBack this entry is: /2012/04/27/pumpkin-apple-dressing/trackback/