I wanted to make Cajun Spiced Beef Skewers, so needed a sauce. I’ve adapted a recipe for a Tangy Cilantro Dressing & Marinade from The Daily Dietribe to be low-amine. I used the sauce drizzled over the top of the skewers once served, and saved the rest as a salad dressing.
Cilantro Dressing & Marinade
- Blend cilantro, garlic, sugar, and lime juice in a food processor until well-processed.
- Add all other ingredients and blend.
- Serve with a dish, as a dressing, use as a low-amine marinade, or save in a bottle for later in the fridge.
AMINE BREAKDOWN:Very Low Amine: cilantro, lime, ascorbic acid, apple juice, garlic, saltLow Amine: sugar, safflower oil
- Cilantro Fried Rice (aminerecipes.com)
- Tangy Garlic Cod (aminerecipes.com)
47.606209 -122.332071About these adsPublished in:
- Gluten-Free Low Amine Recipes
- Low Amine Sauces
- Soy-Free Low Amine Recipes
- Vegan Low Amine Recipes
- Vegetarian Low Amine Recipes
The URI to TrackBack this entry is: /2011/12/25/cilantro-dressing/trackback/
RSS feed for comments on this post.