Low-amine carrot ginger dressing (low-amine, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free)
This low-amine carrot ginger salad dressing has a nice zest to it and adds a lot of body and flavor to a salad without adding much fat. It’s a unique, flavorful combination that makes for a nice addition to many salads.
1/2 lb carrots (3 medium), roughly chopped
1/2 C fresh ginger, peeled & chopped
1/2 C shallots, peeled & chopped
2 Tbsp pomegranate juice
1/2 tsp sesame oil substitute
4 tsp soy sauce substitute
1/3 C water
1 tsp maple syrup
2 tsp ascorbic acid
1/2 C safflower oil
1/4 tsp salt
- Pulse carrots in a food processor until almost pureed.
- Add shallots and ginger, and continue processing until finely minced.
- Add all other ingredients and blend until smooth (2-3 minutes).
- If too thick, thin carrot ginger dressing with more water.
47.606209 -122.332071Published in:
- Gluten-Free Low Amine Recipes
- Low Amine Sauces
- Soy-Free Low Amine Recipes
- Vegan Low Amine Recipes
- Vegetarian Low Amine Recipes
The URI to TrackBack this entry is: /2012/02/19/carrot-ginger-dressing/trackback/
RSS feed for comments on this post.